New as of January 2023: Balance books one party each Saturday from 1:00 - 2:30 PM.
(Parties already scheduled for alternative days/times in Jan. and Feb. will still be honored.)
- Fun, Fun, and More!
- Exclusive use of the gymnastics area and party room for your group.
- A personalized party for your child taught by a Balance party host. The host leads games and activities on the trampoline, balance beam, uneven bars, floor, and vault springboard. Depending on the children’s ages, the party host can incorporate props, such as scarves, bean bags, and even a parachute.
- After 60 minutes of tumbling in the gym, guests can enjoy refreshments in the party room. Balance provides 4 folding tables (each 6 ft) and seating for 15 children. The party parent provides paper products and table coverings (if desired). You bring the refreshments and decorations. We do the rest!
- A special gift from Balance to the party child.
- The party host handles all clean up after the party.
- One party may be booked each Saturday from 1:00 - 2:30 PM. The party parents may arrive at 12:40 to decorate if they wish. Balance's party host will handle set up, decorating. and clean up. Parents are welcome to sign a waiver and drop off their child. They should return at 2:30 for pick up.
- The party guest maximum is 15 children; this includes the party child and siblings who participate on the gym floor.
Balance parties are ideal for ages 3 – 12. Adults who observe the party do not count towards this maximum.